Want to submit a piece? Writing and participating in this community is highly encouraged. Here are the criteria.
- The topic should relate to current affairs:
- public policy
- global, national, regional, or local trends
- international relations & foreign policy
- public health
- climate change and science issues
- history (and why it is relevant)
- technology & the internet
- specific industries
- law & social justice
- complaining about Obama (Thanks, Obama.)
- Articles can be anywhere between 200-2000 words, though longer pieces will be considered if a case can be made for it.
- The aim should not be strictly political. Any article taking a side of an issue should be backed by thoughtful analysis.
- We will also consider reflective pieces and/or personal essays (especially if it relates to the above topics) and book reviews.
- If you’ve published it somewhere else, that’s fine.
Submitting: send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the article in a word document or other text file and attach separately at least one image to be featured.